- increase digestive efficiency,
- balance the gut to reduce risk or incidence of ulceration,
- reduce food costs,
- reduce diarrhoea (scouring) and worm infestation
- naturally boost the immune system,
- promote all round health,
- including stronger hooves, glossier coat and more consistency during moulting.
What’s in it
Hand brewed with love and purified water, sugar cane molasses (entirely used up in the fermentation process), beneficial microbes, caraway, yarrow, aniseed, fennel, birch goldenrod, rosemary, peppermint, marshmallow root and raspberry leaves
Can be mixed with liquid or dry food or drinking water. Adult horse: mix into regular feed, 75ml daily. After 14 days reduce to 50ml daily. Foals: syringe directly into mouth daily. Week 1-2: 3ml; Week 3-8: 5ml; Week 8-12: 10ml; After week 12, apply the same 50ml adult dosage.