The GaitSmart Pegasus sensor-based equine movement analysis system enables the monitoring of gait and changes in limb movements for equines. Gait analysis is ideal for monitoring rehabilitation and can be made available to other equine professionals. Improvements in range of movement can be shown by comparing the latest gait analysis data.
The system records the range of movement in the sagittal plane (forwards and backwards) and the coronal plane (side to side) and analyses the symmetry of all limbs.
• How does your horse move (this will be your baseline for movement)?
• How do the limbs move in relation to each another?
• Is your training affecting the movement of your horse?
• How is your horse recovering from injury?
• Understand how your horse moves with no rider influence?
GaitSmart Pegasus provides baseline data for the current range of movement of the horse and enables monitoring of the ongoing progress throughout the period of rehabilitation. GaitSmart Pegasus provides comparisons on a range of movement of all limbs: fore cannon; hind cannon; radius; tibia, plus knee and hock angles.
Per on-site session - £160.00
Per off-site session- £180.00 plus travel.
The TheraPlate utilizes a low - amplitude orbital motion. Designed by experts and is the result of 30 years of experience. The platform’s motion causes the muscles to rhythmically contract and release, relaxing the tissues while enhancing muscle tone and increasing circulation.
The increased circulation has a range of benefits, from improved healing rates of many soft tissue injuries to better hoof growth, to increase bone density.
- Aids in reducing swelling & inflammation in joints, muscles & tendons.
- Improves joint health and function.
- Increases the speed of a fracture healing, with zero impact experience.
- Increased circulation improves the healing rate of soft tissue injuries, ligaments and tendons, and increased hoof growth.
- Regular use improves your horse's balance.
- Increases muscle mass.
- Improves joint mobility.
- Helps maintain bone density.
- On-site session block 10 sessions - £19.00 per session.
- On-site one session - £20.00.
- Contact us for further information on rehabilitations livery services available.
The Benefits of Salt Therapy
The Newmarket Equine Salt Therapy System is innovative in the field of equine therapy and is the only medically certified controlled device on the market.
Cleanses from the inside giving great results on the outside.
The dry salt we use also has the following properties and can assist with improving Respiratory, Sinus and Skin issues:Read more
- Mucolytic effects – loosens excessive mucus and speeds up mucocilliary transport
- Removes pathogen agents (airborne pollen)
- Reduce the need for antibiotics
- Easier breathing
- Improve lung function
- Clear mucus from the lungs
- Increase the resistance to respiratory tract disease
- Strengthen immune system
- Helps with skin issues (Ringworm) and skin allergies & conditions
- Overall well-being to the animal
In simple terms, when your animal receives dry salt therapy they inhale the dry salt enriched air deep into the lungs where the greatest healing can be achieved.
The inhaled dry salt loosens the mucus which begins to clear over a period of sessions (strictly maximum one session per day per horse) and any inflammation is reduced which makes more room in the airways for the animal to breathe and with the skin being the largest organ of elimination, it reduces inflammation on the skin and improves the circulation of the skin surface.
There are many beneficial reasons why salt therapy is good for your animal. The salt is 100% natural, medical grade, is drug free and holds amazing properties – it is anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial & anti-fungal.
We have trained with Darrell Torrens, the founder & developer of the Newmarket Equine Salt Therapy System.
For further details contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT IS IT?
The Cyclo-ssage Pro-Equine Therapy System is a full body deep tissue massage system directly developed from our medically approved human therapy systems using well proven and accepted technology. Designed for both professional and amateur owners alike the Pro-Equine provides a simple, portable, easy to use and reliable solution to muscular pain, stiffness and circulatory problems. Widely used both to enhance performance and speed recovery from injury the use of this non-invasive drug free method of resolving muscular discomfort is accepted at all competition venues and in all disciplines.
- FULL BODY DEEP THERAPY SYSTEM
- LIGHTWEIGHT & PORTABLE
- EASY TO USE
- COVERS THE ENTIRE MUSCLE STRUCTURE OF THE HORSE
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- The Pro-Equine Therapy System uses oscillating vibration otherwise known as Cycloidal Vibration Therapy (CVT) to provide deep and gentle stimulation to the entire muscle structure. This should not be confused with the many massage systems that use percussive vibration as a basis which does not have the scientific benefits or advantages of CVT.
- The system has 18 strategically positioned motors that have been developed to give an even and symmetrical delivery across the whole body including the deepest muscle structures and the neck area.
- The stimulation provided by CVT reduces/eliminates muscular pain, increases bloodflow, stimulates lymphatic activity, increases joint mobility, improves respitory function and aids mental relaxation. It is also thought to speed up healing times, inhibit the formation of scar tissue and reduce muscle wastage in non active horses.
Please contact us for more information at email@example.com
ArcEquine is the smallest microcurrent device in the world. It is a wearable, completely drug free, non-invasive pain management and tissue repair system that mimics the body's electrical biocurrents in order to boost the production of ATP within the body's cells. ATP is the energy component of the cells and is responsible for the flow of nutrients.
Injury, disease or tissue damage disrupts the normal electrical currents within the cells and decreases the rate of ATP production. Microcurrent stimulation increases ATP production by up to 500% kick starting and accelerating the body's own recovery, allowing for the reduction of pain and inflammation, and for healing to start earlier.
• Increase ATP
• Increase Protein Synthesis
• Reduce Inflammation
RENTAL UNITS also available for hire.
For further information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rental Units - £50.00 per month
Applied Equine Podiatry being the study of the hoof encompasses all of the cutting-edge research and results that aids the horse in healing itself and perform as it was mean’t to perform.
By creating the proper environment for the horse, allowing correct pressure to be the stimulus for growth. By understanding the individual internal structures of the foot and there individual functions and their relationship with each other, is essential in returning health to the foundation of the horse.
Through understanding the process of Physiological Sequencing, Soft tissue, Dynamic tissue and Static tissue, and how it applies to the structures of the Equine Foot, we can be more proactive in our approach to prevent problems from occurring and aid in rehabiliation.
- Livery consultation - £40.00 per session
- In hand walking on conditioning services - £5.00 per session
- Hoof care products available.
Specialising in Equine Hoofcare, farriery is built on a 2000 year history, an expert on the equine foot and lower limb of the horse.
As a highly qualified individual, and valued member of the equestrian community with a sound knowledge of theory and practice, capable of shoeing all types of equine feet, or making shoes to suit all types of work.
The science and research of the equine foot is always evolving, working alongside other Equine Professionals is an important aspect, with the main objective to improve the health and wellbeing of the horse.
Consultations for shoeing & FormaHoof application available.
Headquartered in Dubai, and a division of D2M Solutions, FormaHoof develops advanced innovative podiatry systems for hooved animals using state-of-the-art technologies.
Its unique, patented products are designed, engineered and manufactured in the United Arab Emirates, and FormaHoof has collaborated with world industry leaders from many fields including: equine health professionals, farrier podiatrists, elite sportsmen, jockeys, high goal polo teams, jumping and endurance equestrians and many more, to develop cutting-edge technologies to provide the most advanced hoof care in the industry.
They have used our in-house advanced 3D technologies, more normally associated with the aerospace, defense and automotive sectors to develop, design and engineer its portfolio of FormaHoof products. Their patented proprietary products are set to revolutionize hoof care. The FormaHoof® team is extremely passionate about the well-being of horses and has put extensive research into its line of FormaHoof products that includes FormaHoof Reform, FormaHoof Performance, FormaHoof Barefoot, Foal Extensions and High-Performance Traction, with more to come.Read more
FormaHoof Application - £250 per pair.
At Equipoise we start by identifying what’s happening on the inside. We are delighted to work with the very best in the industry the Pure Feed Company and Science Supplements.
Pure Feed Company
We have been working with the Pure Feed Company for two years to ensure it does exactly what it says on the bag. It does and we are delighted to be associated with them. Pure Feed Company's MD, John Calder said: "I am delighted to welcome Denis and Lucy Sexton to the Pure family. Both Lou and I are passionate about not only helping horses maintain the best gut health possible but to support horses recovering from injury and health issues is fantastic."
Over the years we have researched and tried products that come under the ‘equine supplementation banner’, but for the first time in many many years we can actually now see the results the Science Supplements range offers. We now carry and offer their entire range and use them on all our horses daily.
The Science Behind their Products - As equine nutrition specialists, Science Supplements are committed to manufacturing only the finest quality horse supplements which are developed to help keep horses happy and healthy based on the latest scientific research and data. Whether you ride professionally or simply for pleasure, Science Supplements can provide the products that you need to maintain the wellbeing of your horse.
- Cold Therapy- Ice Horse boots & Cyrochaps
- Equilibrium Massage Pad
- Photonic Red Light
- Homeopathic Practitioner consultations
- Hoofcare, Digestive Health, Joint & respiratory supplements available from our shop